Re: GFDL GR summaries

On Friday 10 February 2006 19:15, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> Thorough summaries written by representative proponents and opponents of
> each principal side of the GFDL debate would be well received at this
> time.  Such summaries are requested.  For other DDs, I cannot speak, but
> such summaries would likely decide my vote at least.

Yep, I would greatly appreaciate this.  I confess that I have ignored the
GFDL GR debate after ca. the 20th message - I just lack the time to divide
out the opinions, the silly arguments, the personal entanglements and the
really relevant bits from this huge discussion.

cheers
-- vbi
(... who fears that anybody trying to publish representative summaries of
any discussion in Debian will be shot down instantly by at least 5 other
people ...)

--
featured link: http://fortytwo.ch/smtp