GFDL GR summaries

Thorough summaries written by representative proponents and opponents of
each principal side of the GFDL debate would be well received at this
time.  Such summaries are requested.  For other DDs, I cannot speak, but
such summaries would likely decide my vote at least.

To clarify the request:  Neither individual views nor random comments
from random people are solicited here; the great debate stretching back
years in many threads on several lists has already done that.  Nor is
this message to try to cut off debate in other threads, which I have no
right to do.  It is only to ask those who feel that they can summarize
their sides' respective cases, and who feel that they can reason in
summary against the other cases, to do so.  Rebuttals will of course
then be welcome, but this is no call for a new debate.

Who summarizes?  I lack authority as referee, so the several sides must
decide who among themselves.  However, if they post summaries in reply
to this message then I will index the summaries and submit the index to
DWN for wider publicity.

Thank you for the illuminating and very thorough debate to date.  It is
well appreciated.  So many deep points have been made on the several
sides, it is extremely hard now to decide how to vote.

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road