Re: GFDL GR, vote please!

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 03:22:28PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Anyway, I've got better things to do, so I'll see you all in another
> two weeks, when this vote will've been in discussion for two months.

Actually, there's one other possibility:

Branden, under 4.2(4) you're empowered to vary the minimum discussion
period of 2 weeks for this vote by up to one week; given the discussion
that's already been held, and the secretary's interpretation that the
minimum discussion period begain on the 9th, are you willing to reduce
the minimum discussion period to one week, so that we can begin voting
on the 17th or 18th of February, concluding on the 4th or 5th of March?

Manoj, I presume I'm correct in interpreting "up to one week" as
allowing the minimum discussion period to be varied down, as well as up?

Cheers,
aj