Re: GFDL GR, vote please!

>         If there is an option on the ballot, there should be adequate
>  time to discuss it. Indeed, a new option on the ballot may present
>  novel idea, and having a vote without discussion of the new option
>  seems ... odd.

This is true, but note that this would permit any group of five people
to delay a vote as long as they want.  So this would require the
Secretary to be alert to the possibility of dilatory amendments, and
refuse to accept them in that case.  I'm happy with this course,
because I trust the Secretary to exercise discretion appropriately.
Others may find it objectionable, however.

Thomas