Re: DPL election IRC Debate - Call for questions

Dear Ms. Faulkner,

I read in a recent issue of Linux Magazine (European edition) that the program "Hot Babe" is being considered as an inclusion to Debian. I find this disappointing since it is a clearly sexist appllication. The defense that it should be allowed because of free expression rings hollow since anyone can download it from the internet and defending hate speech, which Hot Babe can be classified as, is not the purpose of freedom of speech.

I would like you to ask the various candidates their position on Hot Babe and sexism at Debian in general.

Thank you,

Jeremiah Foster
Gothenburg Sweden