Q&A Summarypage

Dear candidates, list!

As discussed around [1], I am working on summarising all public Q&A pertaining
to the 2005 DPL elections at

 http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/

| The aim of this collection is to briefly summaries statements from the
| candidate concerning their perspective of the DPL 2005 as well as providing
| pointers into the archived debates for further research.

Of course it is also helpful to track which questions were already answered by
whom.

I have now finished the basic style and will add content as it arrives. I'm
still undecided whether I shall add a Quotes and Trivia section for each
candidate. This could be very intresting but carries much potential for bias
and personal influence[3]. Input appreciated.

Since I want to report as unbiased as possible, I'm cc'ing all candidates once
to notify them explicitly about the page and declare that I'm also willing to
publicate answers and statements pertaining the webpage I receive privatly.
Any other input from the candidates[2] about content and presentation would
be much appreciated.

Regards, David

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2005/03/msg00097.html
[2] I've already seen
http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2005/03/msg00100.html, thanks.
[3] Not to mention the additional work ;)
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*