Re: Summarising the discussions (was: Re: Call for brevity and on-topicness of discussion)

On Friday 04 March 2005 14:22, MJ Ray wrote:
> David Schmitt <david@schmitt.edv-bus.at> wrote:
> > If there is interest I would give it a try and collect them onto the
> > Debian wiki or something.
>
> Debian wiki is both editable by many and not editable by all. I
> think it would be safer to put it on people.d.o with an easy
> way to send you patches. Then the buck stops with you and how
> much we trust the summary depends on how much we trust you.

Sounds reasonable. I put it up on my webpage (since I am no DD):

http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/

I've tried my best to avoid any bias and mostly only pasted relevant
paragraphs. There should be links to the original mails with everything I
cited.

Comments and patches are very welcome.

Regards, David
--