Re: Summarising the discussions (was: Re: Call for brevity and on-topicness of discussion)

David Schmitt <david@schmitt.edv-bus.at> wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 March 2005 20:08, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > In order to try to keep the size of the discussion still consumeable by
> > as much people as possible,
> Do you think it'd be feasible[1] to put essential questions and answers (like
> two or three paragraphs per candidate on a website somewhere?

That would be interesting, in my opinion. When campaigning ends,
or maybe a short time before the IRC debate, it could be announced
to d-d-a.

> If there is interest I would give it a try and collect them onto the Debian
> wiki or something.

Debian wiki is both editable by many and not editable by all. I
think it would be safer to put it on people.d.o with an easy
way to send you patches. Then the buck stops with you and how
much we trust the summary depends on how much we trust you.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.