Re: General Resolution: Declassification of debian-private list archives

I like the proposed GR by Anthony Towns. I don't think it is against our
constitution, and I don't see how it can be breaking any trust, since
the authors and other affected people can prevent publication.

To make my support more concrete: I expect this GR gets passed, so I
hereby declare my availability to become a member of the
declassification team, should the DPL wish to delegate that task to me
(and others).

--
Talk is cheap. Whining is actually free.