Re: Vote for the Debian Project Leader Election 2005

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:18:26 +0100, Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk> said:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 04:15:22 +0000, Matthew Garrett
>> <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk> said:
>>> - I'm not sure if it insists that the order of signing is
>>>   consistent
>>> with the order of receipt.
>>
>> Umm, I am not sure I understand what this means.

> If I sign three votes over the course of a day and then send them in
> reverse order, will the votes that were signed earlier be accepted
> even if they were sent later?

	Sure. As far as devotee is concerned, the ordering when the
 ballots were received is the only one that matters.  Since email
 ordering is not guaranteed, you may wish to wait for devotee's ack is
 you are firing off multiple ballots.

	manoj
--
Getting into trouble is easy. Winkel and F. Prosser