Re: DPL Nominations

armand@highdesert.com wrote:
> Is there a way to have three Debian Project Co-Leaders.

No.  However, a DPL is free to consult people he trusts in certain
matters in order to be able to talk properly.  I read that the current
DPL was already doing to.

> All the nominees are so good I think Debian would

All?  Really all?  I don't think so!

> benifit from the leadership of all three and it might
> be better than having just one leader.

There are five candidates this year, not three.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86