Re: Question: Do you have the time to be DPL?

Gus wrote:
>At Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:04:26 +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
>> Given the DPL's role involves a fair amount of travel, speaking, giving
>> interviews to the press, etc, do you think that you will have sufficient
>> time to do a good job as DPL given your other commitments to Debian?
>
>Yes.  Travelling and speaking is one of the key tasks of the DPL (as I
>see it), and something I explicitly considered before agreeing to
>nominate.  My employer also employs other Debian Developers, so is
>aware of (and understands the implications of) my running for DPL.

Out of curiosity - who do you work for, and which other DDs are
employed there?

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.