Re: Question for candidate Robinson

"Marco d'Itri" <md@Linux.IT> writes:

> No, but I see no point in discussing licensing issues with a dozen of
> people who keep saying that they reached consensus a couple of years
> ago and I should shut up, so I tend to avoid most threads.

The point that you have to recognize is that the arguments someone new
might bring up are, in all likelihood, already well considered by the
rest of the group.  They may be new to *you*, but they are not new to
the group.  So you will in all likelihood be told, "we have already
considered this; if you have something new to raise, please do,
*after* you have absorbed and understood what has already been said."