Re: Q for Andreas Schuldei: "Small teams"??

Sorry, I got trigger happy and mailed before reading Henning's response to
your mail. In your references below, however, you still seem to be missing
the point. The "small team" under discussion is not SCUD but rather the small
teams that Andreas is suggesting the developers form in to.

From his response it seems that the teams will be voluntary and function
related (ie. mp3 players) and will, therefore, pretty much be as they are
now. I personally am involved with Debian-Java and hang out on #kaffe and
some of us have attended various Free Java related functions together (redhat
vm summit, fosdem, etc.) with much enjoyment by all. So, his clarification is
important because it is a lot different from dividing the project into groups
of seven random people and requiring them to meet regularly.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com