On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 03:33:19PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Hi Sven,
>
> * Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr) [040714 15:25]:
> > Yeah, but IRC is not email, and i not everyone does irc, which is a
> > massive time loser, and quite discouraging anyway if you count the
> > receival you get there from certain project members who are less than
> > courteous.
>
> I perfectly well understand the problems. I'm definitly not telling
> that everything is ok. But - I don't think that personal attacks
> against a ftp-master (especially against a ftp-master who answers on
> questions in IRC) will help in this situation. (On the other hand, I
> also don't think that personal attacks on other people will help.)

I don't feel this was a personal attack.

> So, I hope that this heated discussion calms down soon, and that we
> can start to actually fix problems, instead of discussing who wants or
> needs tantrums thrown around.

Well, my impression was that the heated discussion was especially from
the side of the ftp-masters and co, who instead of acknolwedging there
is a problem, or whatever, responded in an outraged voice, denying there
is any problem. Not the best way of getting a solution to this, don't
you think ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther