Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 09:03:48AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> So, what do we all learn from this for the future? _That's_ the major
> question for me.

I learned that we[1] tend to screw up and concentrate on the wrong things
in mailing list discussions: by the time an important point is reached,
it's too late for it to make a dent on the collective consciousness...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.

[1] including myself, no exceptions :)