Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On 2004-06-23 17:34:11 +0100 Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> wrote:

[...] There was also nobody who pointed
me at the subtle inconsistency in the way I interpreted the original SC.
Sue me, English isn't my native language. [...]

Personally, I apologise for the communications failures. Please help to remedy them and recover from them.

Telling people that the way they interpreted the Social Contract is not
"valid", and therefore not even worth considering, seems very childish
to me.

Well, it seems to have been considered and leads to horrible inconsistencies and arbitrary decisions.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.