Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:33:06 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1088008451.976.9.camel@worldmusic>
On 2004-06-23 17:34:11 +0100 Wouter Verhelst <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
[...] There was also nobody who pointed
me at the subtle inconsistency in the way I interpreted the original
Sue me, English isn't my native language. [...]
Personally, I apologise for the communications failures. Please help
to remedy them and recover from them.
Telling people that the way they interpreted the Social Contract is
"valid", and therefore not even worth considering, seems very childish
Well, it seems to have been considered and leads to horrible
inconsistencies and arbitrary decisions.
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/ for creative copyleft computing