Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On 2004-06-22 17:28:06 +0100 Graham Wilson <bob@decoy.wox.org> wrote:

If you accept this line of reasoning, the amendments that attempt to
revert to the previous wording won't have any affect.

If one views it that way, these changes will have an effect on the minds of certain developers, but that is all. Either sarge is releaseable in this sense or not, but that seems constant regardless of 03 and 04 outcomes. Some seemed already deeply unhappy with the sarge-ignore uses, before the editorial GR.

There still seems little clear matter published on what effect the different possible sarge-release GR outcomes will have on the view of the RM, so I've voted as I thought best: F,A,C,B,FD,E,D

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.