Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 03:32:00PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > It's interesting, though, that not only did no one else propose a GR to
> > support that policy at the time, but you didn't propose a GR to set the
> > policy you believed was correct either -- [...]
> I had other priorities (specifically the last few non-electoral votes
> we've had), and at the time the voting system was still
> fucked.

There was no problem with the voting system except in dealing with votes
that mixed supermajority and non-supermajority options. Overriding a
delegate's decision and supporting a delagate's decision are both free
of supermajority requirements.

> It takes a really bloody long time to get things of this magnitude
> done within Debian.

*shrug* That was entirely your choice.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.