Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

On Tue, 18 May 2004 01:04:12 +0200
Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:
> On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 12:33:02AM -0400, David B Harris wrote:
> > Hey, does anybody object to a call for votes on
> > http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_004 being put out by the secretary?
> > There was much discussion on the issue on many lists, and going by the
> > proposers and seconders, everybody I would expect to actively
> > participate in any discussion has already had their hand in this issue.
>
> Before we can vote, we need the opinion of the Release Manager.

Anthony has stated repeatedly that it's up to the Tech Ctte to override
him, and Manoj (a member of the aforementioned Tech Ctte) said they
deferred it to a GR.

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption