Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

I, of course, mean "Ready to vote on 2004-004?" in the subject :) Just
had a bit of a brainfart.

On Mon, 17 May 2004 00:33:02 -0400
David B Harris <dbharris@eelf.ddts.net> wrote:
> Hey, does anybody object to a call for votes on
> http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_004 being put out by the secretary?
> There was much discussion on the issue on many lists, and going by the
> proposers and seconders, everybody I would expect to actively
> participate in any discussion has already had their hand in this issue.

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption