Re: meta-issue: interpreting the outcome of the pending vote

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 12:31:05AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:29:55AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [..]
> > possible outcomes?  Should we amend the Constitution to allow running an
> > election with multiple winners, [..]
>
> Let's do that. This voting stuff is fun. Better than working on my
> packages! More satisfying than elections for our local politicians.

Do you have a problem with me participating on this list, with me
working on my packages[1], or both?

There's quite enough flameage on this list without you adding some to an
otherwise sober and calm thread.

[1] svn log -v svn://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xfree86 | pager

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The basic test of freedom is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    perhaps less in what we are free to