Bug in Social Contract 1.1??

 Hello! firsth sorry for my english I´m trying to improve it :-) so
I will be sort.

 From

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote-0403/msg00964.html

---------------
[...]

Old text:

2. We Will Give Back to the Free Software Community

When we write new components of the Debian system, we will license
them as free software. We will make the best system we can, so that
free software will be widely distributed and used. We will feed back
bug-fixes, improvements, user requests, etc. to the "upstream"
authors of software included in our system.

Changes:

 - Eliminate or expand inaccurate references to "software"
 - Rephrase the third sentence to eliminate 'etc'
 - Replace "write" with "create"
 - Replace "components of [Debian]" with "components for [Debian]"

New text:

2. We will give back to the free software community

When we create new components for the Debian system, we will license
them in a manner consistent with the Debian Free Software
Guidelines. We will make the best system we can, so that free works
will be widely distributed and used.  We will communicate things
such as bug fixes, improvements and user requests to the "upstream"
authors of works
included in our system.

[...]
-------------

 Note that:  - Replace "write" with "create"

 But then in the end of te GR...

-------------
New full text:

[...]

2. We will give back to the free software community

When we write new components of the Debian system, we will license
them in a manner consistent with the Debian Free Software
Guidelines. We will make the best system we can, so that free works
will be widely distributed and used.  We will communicate things
such as bug fixes, improvements and user requests to the "upstream"
authors of works
included in our system.

[...]

 Ops! note that create is gone, and so... that is a bug? I think
that it is.

 Cheers,
Andrés