Re: Short descriptions of GR proposals on ballot

Scripsit Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>
> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 02:20:01PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:

> >    3. A 3:1 supermajority want to fix the problem in some way or
> >       another, but they disagree internally about which of the
> >       proposals is a good fix.

> They must not just disagree about which proposals are good, but for each
> proposal there's another significant group who think that that proposal
> would actively harm debian.

Yes. In such a situation it is reasonable to continue discussing
- contrary to a situation where the majority actively prefers to
not change change the current situation.

--
Henning Makholm                               "... popping pussies into pies
                                                      Wouldn't do in my shop