Re: Amendment to the Constitution: Add a new foundation document [Typographical fixes]

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 05:16:57PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> users and the need to make Debian strictly free. As Raul Miller stated:

I must admit that I'm somewhat embarassed to see my name in this context.

Flattered, but... I don't feel comfortable having my name "enshrined"
in a foundation document.  [Why me?]

Please consider the words you are quoting from my message to be in the
public domain.  [Actually, the quote is so short that this usage could
be considered fair use, but that's a side issue.]

If nothing else: I'm sure I'm not the first person to express these sort
of thoughts.

Thanks,

--
Raul