Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	No, perhaps you are right. But asking for a reasonable time to
>  implement the changes in the social contract does not requires
>  rescinding and restoring the social contract amendments; it could
>  just be a statement of purpose, a working guide to the change,
>  perhaps with a hard deadline. The foundation document stays
>  unchanged.

i like this idea; it suits me well.

Anthony Towns, in the role of Release Manager, if such a proposal were
accepted by the body of Debian Developers, would this pave the way for a
timely release of Sarge as was planed prior to the adoption of GR
2004-003?

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@debian.org
                                                                 http  ((((