Re: Re: Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

Title: Re: Re: Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

I found the replies to my idea very instructive.

I would like to make my idea more clear:

- I believe that the wide choice of packages is one point of strength of Debian
- I think that the general movement toward openess give to the IT professional a choice, and to many other people (and nations) THE choice

- the balance between the number of packages supported and the resources required is surely a difficult matter, however the job done in Debian until now is great, I believe that it will go on in the best direction

massimo

www.mcoletti.net