Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 15:57 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> We already knew that the minority in the last vote was far larger than
> 6, so this is unsurprising. Crossing the required number of seconds is
> part of the process and should not be the end of development. The
> proposer could still be reasonable.

We also know that many people simply didn't imagine the RM's
interpretation before voting.  More than one person figured the
sarge-exceptions would continue regardless.

In the last GR 214 developers voted.  482 voted in the DPL vote and the
non-free GR.  My excuse is that I was crazy-busy for the last month and
didn't get near mailing lists -- I've since put d-d-a back into my
INBOX.

In any case, there are enough people to bring this to a head and there
is obviously a chance for it to go either direction now that there is
added attention and different circumstances.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS  http://www.ringworld.org/
-- http://www.railworks.org/ -- http://publictransportation.org/ --