Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

Raul Miller wrote:
> Do you have some proprosal to make on how you think this issue should
> be resolved?

Well, I do believe that non-program software should be as free as
program software, so I'd go the way Anthony described to resolve
this issue: i.e. help Nathanael to extract firmware blobs and
remove fdl documentation.  For other stuff, we'll have to discuss
the issue, especially with fonts and the like.  Discussion may
take on now, but the issue should probably be ignored for sarge,
so that there is a chance to release it anytime "soon".

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös