Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 08:41:35PM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:

Hi,

Since:

1. The changes in the social contract where editorial, and didn't
change its meening, but they only clarified it for those who beleived that
debian distributed non-software
2. It was already decided to do something on those issues (GFDL docs,
firmware, etc), but the actions were delayed for sarge+1

I hereby second this proposal.

Guido Trotter

--
Guido Trotter