Re: GR: Editorial amendments to the social contract

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:22:06AM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Then, WTF, what do you gain by enumbering more interpretations that are
> grammatically possible, and then at once declaring that they are
> semantically and legally meaningless? I don't see any point in this. We
> still have exactly two possibilities that are worth discussing.

There is also the option that both possibilities must hold, but for
that to be proper you must have a specific meaning for "Debian" (which,
loosely, is "The Debian distribution").

But to discuss why this must be the case you need to include in the
discussion some treatment of why other interpretations are invalid.

Anyways, the supposedly stand-alone sentence where I initially introduced
a one-line objection (that "or" was viable in place of "and" in that
sentence), was not at all specific about what was meant by "Debian".

--
Raul