Re: still more questions for the candidates

* Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> [2004-03-11 14:23]:
> So... what is it that you think the technical committee should be doing?
>
> Also, why do you think it should be the technical committee doing these
> things?

I think what the Technical Committee should be doing is rather well
explained in the Constituion.  As I said, I think the Technical
Committee should be a fall-back rather than a general-purpose solution
- most issues should be discussed and resolved on our mailing lists.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com