Re: still more questions for the candidates

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 08:06:52PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I think what the Technical Committee should be doing is rather well
> explained in the Constituion.  As I said, I think the Technical
> Committee should be a fall-back rather than a general-purpose solution
> - most issues should be discussed and resolved on our mailing lists.

Ok, but you've also stated "I think the Technical Committee is mostly not
working because of its current members", and in a more general context
emphasized the need for clear communications and understanding.

If it's not working well, you could at least spell out what you'ld
like to see.  Feel free to post this to the committee's mailing list,
instead of debian-vote, if you feel that's more appropriate.

You have posted to debian-ctte list (in Nov, 2002), but near as I can
tell you've never addressed your criticisms to the committee, either as
leader or in any other capacity.  Nor am I away of you making positive
suggestions, about how things could be better.

There's still time to change that, isn't there?

--
Raul