Re: Questions for candidates -- Debian's Organizational Structure

> Which of the groups/people on [1] do you consider delegates? Why or why not?
> Would you change this?

None of them, because none includes my tama, who is an aspiring
conqueror, a wanna-be ruler of the world (who wants to start with Debian
for some strange reason... maybe because Debian is the only place it is
packaged).

The obvious change is to alter our Constitution to let a tamagotchi be
our DPL, and let Yamm do his duty.

> Do you believe the Tech Committee is effective in its role for the project?

They didn't criticise tama yet, so yes, they're probably doing
everything all right.

--
Gergelybrush Nagywood, on behalf of World Dictator Yamm