Re: Questions for the candidates

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:27:17PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Who do you think should be subscribed to -devel, and what sort of
> > discussions do you think should make up the majority of the traffic? If
> > reality doesn't match those desires, what, if anything, will you do to
> > change that?
> I'm going to have to refer you to my platform again here.[5][6]

> [5] http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml#s3p1
> [6] http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml#s3p2

I can't see anything there that mentions the -devel list. Can you explain
what creating a request tracker, or working with delegates implies for
the audience and content of -devel in any more detail? Do you mean that
you hope your request tracker will eventually replace the mailing lists
completely?

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.