Re: Questions for the candidates

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:27:17PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 08:11:16PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Of the technical issues that aren't being communicated about well
> > enough, Branden says "In my opinion, and on balance, we do an adequate
> > job on these points." and Martin says "While progress is being made,
> > much remains to be done."
> I think you're exaggerating the contrast between our statements --

Hrm, you're right. I was trying to find some quotes that indicated you
both thought that, technically, things were acceptable as they are;
Martin's comment doesn't quite indicate that out of context. The quotes
were meant to indicate you were of a similar mind on that issue.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004