Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 01:41:25PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> That may be what we're promising now, but what I would like to see
> the social contract state is that we are not going to distribute or promote
> non-free software or software which is dependent on non-free software.

And, by "non-free", you mean stuff like GFDL licensed documentation?

Or software which contains a clause such as "this can only be distributed
on media which contains only DFSG licensed software"?

What I want to know is: why don't you want us distributing such thing?

Or, if you do want us distributing such things, why do you claim that
you don't?

--
Raul