Re: GR: Editorial amendments to the social contract

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 08:42:06AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> And this brings up a good point.  Andrew, why can you and Raul not be
> bothered to collect the current versions of your proposals, and post
> here a solicitation for seconds on them, especially in the face of AJ's?

I can't answer for Andrew.

However, I have done what you suggesteed.
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200402/msg00038.html

Furthermore, I'm currently in favor of AJ's proposal, and am letting
my own proposal languish.
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200402/msg00070.html

There's also the issue of "how do we update the social contract",
but that probably warrants either:

[a] its own mailing list and archive/repository, so that a group
of interested people can thrash out the major issues, proposals,
and alternatives, and/or

[b] someone inhumanly dedicated and capable [and thick skinned] to write
the perfect proposal from whole cloth.

Thanks,

--
Raul