Re: Namespaces, was: summary of software licenses in non-free

Please obey the Mail-Followup-To header.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 12:22:55PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> I'm glad that you aggree that some things are better not in the
> project's hosting.

I didn't say nor imply that. There are certainly some things we cannot
host at all for one reason or anything. It's questionable whether other
groups should be distributing those either. That doesn't have any
relevance to the rest of non-free though, being composed of packages
that we _can_ distribute.

Hamish