Re: Candidate social contract amendments (part 1: editorial) (3rd draft)

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 03:12:17PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> AJ was saying that editorial changes belong on the same ballot as the
> more substantial changes, and that putting them on separate ballots was
> a bad idea.

Well, I let you vote-gurus hash that out.

I actually (mis)read you that you wanted Asuffield to combine the two
proposals into one, which I was opposed against. If it is possible to
put them both on the same ballot so that it's clear what's up (and
Andrew thinks it's alright), then that's fine with me.

Michael