Re: Another Non-Free Proposal

Branden Robinson wrote:
On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 12:51:20PM +0100, Sergey Spiridonov wrote:

Great, thank you Anthony. Distributing non-free is not good for Debian nor for Debian users. Debian can become the first free distribution in the world!

I am not sure that you completely understand the purpose of the GR.

Oh, I see, it's just about excluding it from testing and unstable and stopping to support, so it still will be distributed :(. Not perfect, but better then nothing.

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov