Re: Subject: Proposal - keep non-free, but commit to actively encouraging making individual packages obsolet

* Raul Miller

| Also, since my pgp key is so ancient people with recently installed
| systems probably won't be able to verify it, and since I haven't submitted
| my new gpg key yet, could someone who can verify my signature please post
| a signed statement to the list indicating whether or not the signature
| on my propoal appears in the key ring?

Seemed to work fine with unstable's gpg:

: tfheen@yiwaz ~ > gpg --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.pgp --verify < Mail/linux/debian/vote/2004/662
gpg: Signature made søn 11-01-2004 19:42:14 CET using RSA key ID 9ECB8809
gpg: Good signature from "Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>"
gpg:                 aka "Raul Miller <moth@magenta.com>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 0F 0B C0 6B 13 DD 15 FE  C9 84 73 CF 84 16 8E 13
: tfheen@yiwaz ~ >

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-