Re: Subject: Proposal - keep non-free, but commit to actively encouraging making individual packages obsolet
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Subject: Proposal - keep non-free, but commit to actively encouraging making individual packages obsolet
- From: Raul Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:03:29 -0500
- Message-id: <20040111140329.A19661@links.magenta.com>
- In-reply-to: <20040111181414.GA12645@iliana>; from email@example.com on Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 07:14:14PM +0100
- References: <20040111181414.GA12645@iliana>
On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 07:14:14PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> So, i ask the people who are interested in such a proposal, or even which are
> interested in providing one more option for the vote, to second this proposal,> and to help me making the necessary word changes that may be necessary.
I like mine better -- I think I deal with some issues that yours doesn't.
Tell me if you agree.
I'd like to encourage people who think my proposal is worthwhile to
second it [that includes you, Sven, if you like it enough].
Also, since my pgp key is so ancient people with recently installed
systems probably won't be able to verify it, and since I haven't submitted
my new gpg key yet, could someone who can verify my signature please post
a signed statement to the list indicating whether or not the signature
on my propoal appears in the key ring?