Re: Another Non-Free Proposal

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 03:35:52PM -0500, Dale E Martin wrote:
> If you == "Dale E Martin", you guess wrong.  If it didn't matter to me, I
> would not be engaged in this discussion at all.  I'm trying to understand
> the cost/benefit since one day this could come to a vote.  Please don't
> turn a useful discussion into a personal attack.

What, Craig Sanders turn a useful discussion into a personal attack?
What a baseless[1] accusation!

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200011/msg00886.html

(Hmm, not too much recently.  Maybe he has mellowed.  :) )

G. Branden Robinson                |     Good judgement comes from
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     experience; experience comes from
branden@debian.org                 |     bad judgement.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |     -- Fred Brooks