Re: Another Non-Free Proposal

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 04:38:09PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Are you questioning the legitimacy of the recent vote?  If so, why?

Does that look like a question?

No, I'm not questioning the legitimacy of the recent vote.  The vote has
identified some logical buckets into which various parts of that work
fall, and indicates we can update them independently.

I see no problem with that.

I am, however, pointing out what I see as a conceptual flaw in the idea
of using Bruce Perens' writing as *the moral basis* for modifying that
same writing.

I do see a problem there.

--
Raul