Re: one of the many reasons why removing non-free is a dumb idea

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 03:26:48AM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> This page is wrong.

You're not offering any evidence for any of your assertions, are you?

Here's another page:

http://www.goodart.org/attack.htm

Seems to be in alignment with that other page.  The references, by the
way, are spelled out at the bottom of http://www.goodart.org/fallazoo.htm

However, to be fair, I can find pages which agree with your
position.  Unfortunately, they seem to also be pure assertion,
with no reasoning to back up those assertions.  For example:
http://www.whiterose.org/cluey/archives/003329.html

I don't find such assertions to be very convincing.

--
Raul