Re: one of the many reasons why removing non-free is a dumb idea

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 12:58:07PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 06:06:35PM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> > Well I, for one, look forward to your pointing out those delusions one
> > by one. Otherwise I'm compelled to believe that Craig is largely correct.
>
> His very first paragraph ascribes a belief to every last one of the non-free
> removal supports which I believe few, if any, have ever actually held.  I
> have already pointed out that.  How do you expect the message to be taken
> seriously after that?

because it accurately describes the behaviour of the zealots, rather than what
they falsely claim.

none of you make any distinction between proprietary software and almost-free
software.  your motiviation is obsessive ideology, not grounded in reality.

craig