Re: one of the many reasons why removing non-free is a dumb idea

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 01:51:24AM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> While "Don't respond to Craig Sanders" is usually a good idea, I feel
> compelled to point out to anybody casually watching that the parent
> post is pure FUD; read it with a critical mind and you should find the
> flaws. The first paragraph, for example, is entirely delusional.

Well I, for one, look forward to your pointing out those delusions one
by one. Otherwise I'm compelled to believe that Craig is largely correct.

He, not you, has spent the time going through non-free and pointing out
various classes of software and documentation that reside there.

For other people in the same position as I of not having the time to
read every thrust, parry and duck on debian-vote it represented a good
summary. Certainly the most comprehensive and authoritative one so far.

Thanks for taking the time to do that Craig.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never