Re: [AMENDMENT BR2] GR: Disambiguation of Section 4.1.5 of the constitution

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 07:43:49PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 04:59, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > 	Here is my amended proposal, further changed by incorporating
> >  Branden's suggestions. Would the sponsors of my proposal approve of
> >  this changed wording? (New sponsors are also welcome for second this
> >  modified proposal).
> > +   5.3 A Foundation Document requires a 3:1 supermajority for its
> > +       supercession.
>
> Spelling: supersession (and supersede) - the derivation is not the same
> as that of concession and concede.

My mistake.  I do write "supersede", but for some reason "supercession"
instinctively trumped "supersession".

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Computer security is like an onion:
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    the more you dig in, the more you