Re: [AMENDMENT BR2] GR: Disambiguation of Section 4.1.5 of the constitution

Manoj,

I would like to add my approval to these editorial comments.  The idea
of superseding previous documents sits far better with me than the idea
of modification.  The preservation of a historical record of our
decisions is one of the ways we make our intentions clear to the world.

	Please consider its changes.

Simon